Business Analyst/ Product Manager
Cieden is a growing product design and marketing agency that is scaling the Product department and looking for amazing talents. We work in different domains and create different types of products from B2C and B2B to complex SAAS and CRM systems. We solve tough product problems, and that is why we’re looking for an open-minded and curious person with a creative approach to problem-solving. If you love challenges, dynamic environment and aspire to start your career path as a Product Manager, then apply to this job position.
What You'll Do:
- Product development: Communication with startup founders and stakeholders and driving decision making through the entire process from idea and early discovery to mock-ups and prototypes to final implementation;
- Research: Conducting user and market research to gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas on how to improve customer experience and drive product growth;
- Business Analysis: Clarifying scope, building Product Roadmap and assistance in requirements prioritization based on business and customer impact; helping clients to shape product vision, coming up with ideas of monetization and growth engines;
- Requirements Management: Translation of product strategy into product requirements in the best-suited form for designers, developers or other stakeholders (creating user flows/customer journeys, process diagrams/mindmaps to depict solution features/sitemaps/low-resolution wireframes, writing epic and sometimes stories, etc);
- Design: Analysis of major customer journeys of the current product, highlighting product gaps and coming up with suggestions on improvement; Reviewing designs and maintaining UX and UI quality;
- Project management: Working closely with design, BA, marketing and dev teams - building products from scratch, redesign of existing products, pivoting - it all depends on the project; Manage multiple design projects, tasks and initiatives concurrently.
What you bring to the table:
- Product mindset: making sure the product solves a real problem;
- Excellent problem-solving, research and analytical skills, analysis and synthesizing data;
- Ability to clearly and understandably justify product and design decisions;
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, high-growth environment;
- Ability to understand the logic of complicated applications;
- Self-organization and attention to details;
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English, excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Previous BA/Product/UX or Project Manager experience, especially working with designers;
- Prior leadership experience with the ability to influence change;
- A track record in UX/BA/PM courses or other educational activities;
- Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done ;)
Nice to have:
- Broad experience on product discovery phases;
- Knowledge of fundamental UX/UI;
- Experience in technical documentation development;
- Knowledge of requirements lifecycle and business analysis techniques.
- Competitive hourly-based compensation (biweekly) and bonuses;
- 35 paid day-offs and sick leaves
- Result-oriented flexible schedule which leaves enough time for self-development;
- Educational bonus (20 paid hours monthly to spend on professional development)
- 50% compensation for external education events;
- Regular performance assessment with salary review;
- Opportunities to work on global disruptive products;
- A model of cooperation that seeks to encourage equality;
- A modern comfortable office in the city center;
- Informal company activities including trips to other countries, teambuildings and weekly internal educational events like lectures, workshops, training, etc.;
- A team of friendly like-minded individuals;
- 200+ books, mostly in English, for your personal and professional development. This number is constantly growing;
- English classes and team syncs in English to boost your language skills;
- Unlimited fruits. Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Team That Discusses! Work That Inspires! Results That Increase!
Innovation, teamwork, common sense and enjoying what we do is at the heart of everything we create at Cieden.