Lead UI/UX Designer/Associate Design Director
Cieden is a digital product design and marketing agency that’s developing rapidly, and looking for a talented Design Leader to join our team. This could be a great partnership if you have a big healthy passion for personal, team and industry growth.
You’ll be responsible for the successful creation of seamless and visually beautiful user journeys throughout all sorts of web and mobile applications. You won’t have to do this alone, though. You’ll work alongside a talented, multi-disciplinary team that will look to you as an authority on Design. Your day-to-day work will consist of such activities as product leadership, design execution, people management, and design operations management.
What You'll Do
- manage requirements to deliver designs effectively and to the highest standard;
- lead a strong team of 2-5 designers and analysts and guide them in their professional development through dedicated mentorship, or less formal coaching and advice;
- lead ideation sessions, workshops, lectures, and presentations for your team and potentially with clients on-site;
- effectively present and communicate your design decisions to clients and team members;
- use design thinking principles to build engaging customer experiences which make people’s lives easier;
lots of other surprises :)
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer;
- strong understanding of design processes;
- upper-Intermediate English or higher;
- visual design skills demonstrated by an online portfolio with a focus on defining the user experience;
- fluency with design tools, most notably Sketch;
- relentless desire to continually improve;
- strong presentation and communication skills;
- being a trusted mentor and thought leader, skilled in design operations management;
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment that’s constantly changing;
- strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be self-sufficient, prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- a model of cooperation that seeks to encourage equality;
- hundreds of books, lot’s of educational activities for your personal and professional development.
- 50% compensation for external education events;
- informal company activities including trips to other countries, teambuilding and weekly internal English classes and monthly/weekly team syncs in English to boost your language skills;
- result-oriented flexible schedule which leaves enough time for self-development;
- unlimited vacations, time-off and ability to work remotely;
- hourly-based payment, bonuses and revenue shares;
- unlimited fruits. Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away;
- opportunities to work on global disruptive products;
- a team of friendly like-minded individuals;
- a modern comfortable office in the city center.
- сlear career pass to Design Director and possibly Equity Partner/Partner in our own startups.
Team That Discusses! Work That Inspires! Results That Increase!
Innovation, teamwork, common sense and enjoying what we do is at heart of everything we create at Cieden.