Cieden is a digital product design and marketing agency developing rapidly and looking for a Head of Talent Management Department to join our team.
We expect to see enthusiastic and talented individuals who thrive on challenge and change, who want to make a difference by delivering results. We expect a real partner who will help us to grow. Our ideal candidate is a motivated quick-learner who combines excellent communication skills with intelligence and creativity.
- Be a trusted partner for Cieden;
- Be a leader and advisor for Talent Management team: recruiter, office manager/event manager;
- Develop effective strategies for retaining and engaging these talents (event management, bonuses and benefits reviewing, daily communication, analyzing satisfaction surveys etc.);
- Provide the best L&D strategies for growth of the talents (assist in Performance Reviews, check the progression of PDP with leads, organize educational events, etc);
- Support the teammates during their pace in Cieden (onboarding, performance reviews, one-on-ones, exit interviews, ect);
- create and describe clearly the company's policies and processes;
What you bring to the table:
- A proactive approach to work and life;
- Experience as an HR Manager in the IT industry;
- Ability to manage the team on multiple projects and drive initiatives;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills;
- Deep understanding of the company's tactical objectives and strategic plans;
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management;
- Ability to identify and manage risks both on a personal level and in a team
- Ability to ‘make things happen.
Nice to have:
- Good spoken and written English level;
- Experience in IT recruitment or/and experience in sourcing;
- Experience in creating and conducting training/workshops, coaching;
- Conflict resolution, facilitation skills;
- A background in psychology or/and Degree in Psychology/Courses.
a) create the additional 4 design teams, and integrate into existing teams Business Analysts/Product Managers. Strategic goal - scale the team;
b) improve team culture by supporting education, travel, and onsite visits. Strategic goal - create and sustain a highly engaged culture of high performance.
c) set the process of competence management. Strategic goal - boost the level and expertise of our team;
d) development of new services (development department, etc.). Strategic goal - help to build the multidisciplinary team;
- competitive hourly-based compensation (biweekly) and bonuses;
- 18 paid days off, 12 flexible national holidays and 10 partially paid sick leaves (that can be transformed into 5 additional paid days off);
- Cieden will cover up to ~2000$/year for your education, including educational fund, paid hours for self-development, bonuses for conducting events, articles, and video production, etc.;
- a cozy video studio RIST as a place for making into reality your video production dreams 😎;
- regular performance assessment and salary review;
- a modern, comfortable office in the city center;
- informal company activities including trips to other countries, teambuildings and weekly internal educational events like lectures, workshops, training, etc.;
- a team of friendly like-minded individuals;
- 200+ books, mainly in English, for your personal and professional development. This number is constantly growing;
- English classes and team syncs in English to boost your language skills;
We create not just projects; we develop products that impact the way people work, entertain, and build relationships, making the world a better place. We fight to be a dream place for creative and intelligent people and believe that you are the one.
Team That Discusses! Work That Inspires! Results That Increase!
Innovation, teamwork, common sense, and enjoying what we do are at the heart of everything we create at Cieden.